Saturday, September 10, 2011

Exploring Flickr


I've heard of Flickr and knew that it was a place to share photos but I'd never tried it for myself. So to start, I took a trip to Lockwood Library and took 4-5 pictures with my daughter's digital camera (sure wish I had my own), hopefully inconspicuously. I took a picture of the workstation, a book cart, the book drop, and my library card. Right now, I'm going to try and see how to add one of those pictures to this blog...

Okay, so I wasn't able to post one from Flickr. I think I'll have to try on a different computer. Sharing it via Blogger was visible as an option but I couldn't click on it. At any rate, you'll find the photo I was trying to post from my Flickr account in the upper left-hand corner of this post.

The URL for this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/petunia247/6130495334/

No comments:

Post a Comment